Thursday, November 30, 2006

my december schedule (:

1st Dec - 7th Dec - study and revision time plus trainings
8th Dec - 4s1 outing! YAY! finally get to meet all my lovelies! :D
9th Dec - 10th Dec- back to studying. maybe i'll do some reading which means i'll hit the library soon. (:
11th Dec - 15th Dec - maybe youth camp.still thinking.
16th Dec - resting time
17th Dec - 20th Dec - cameron highlands/kl trip with family (:
21th Dec - 24th Dec - maybe selling foam spray cans for christmas season.part time job.
25th Dec - CHRISTMAS!!! :D
26th Dec - 30th Dec - doing my last bit of revision and make sure i did all my schoolwork.
31th Dec - counting down to new year!

looks good and hopefully i'll stick to it. (:
but i need to get out of house more often so i need people to date me.
any days when i'm studying.
thou needs some breaks at times.
HAHA!

off to popular to get my maths TYS!
tata.

No comments: